Depending on the selected package (basic or premium), the price includes the appropriate number of responses with support. If the support limit is exceeded, a fee is added for each additional support.
However, there are situations where support is not subject to a fee, about this below.
If you are organizing your first event...
If you are organizing your first competition, any additional online support is included in the standard price. This is a good opportunity to learn how to use the system with my help.
Responses to situations that are NOT subject to an additional fee
Publication of event - currently, in order to make events public in the system, my assistance is required. This does not affect the number of support used.Since 11.09.2022 organizers can publish events by themselves.
- System malfunction - the system is a software that is constantly being developed. As a result, errors can happen. Reporting such a situation does not affect the use of support.
- System runs slowly - similar to the above, information from the organizer regarding the fact that the system behaves slowly.
- Activation of account for the competitor - it may happen that the competitor does not receive an e-mail confirmation to activate the account in the system: the e-mail may have gone to spam or the competitor's mail server did not accept the message at all. In such situations, I will analyze the situation and activate the competitor's account manually. Such a response is not subject to a fee.
- Consultation that leads to solving the problem yourself - in a situation where the support is in the nature of a consultation that, for example, leads to a help center and to solving the problem yourself is not subject to payment. E.g., a question is asked on how to prepare the event and a guide from the help center is enough, then such a consultation is not chargeable. In a situation where the problem is more complex, I will warn that the consultation is chargeable.
If you have any questions, please contact me, the list above may be updated.
Examples of situations that are subject to the fee
- Adding event to the system by the administrator
- Adding absoluto/open categories to event
- Making start lists available
- Sending various kinds of information about event: registrations, analytics data by email etc.
- Plan: basic
- Event number: n-th event in a row
- I get a notification from the organizer to add the competition in the system = the first used support of the 3 included in the price.
- When organizer is working with the system, the organizer hits a status page about a technical break in the system and reports it to me: the reaction is not charged. The counter is still two reactions to use.
- The day of the event arrives and there is the last-minute change to something in the brackets: the second reaction is used.
- The competition is over. In the basic plan, two reactions out of three have been used = **no additional charge.